Water Club Npb Homes For Sale
Water Club introduces a sophisticated update of the classic South Florida lifestyle. Ideally located atop the Palm Beaches. Water Club North Palm Beach is the ultimate in luxury condominium living: Three architecturally distinctive condominium towers and 20 luxurious villa residences all tucked along the scenic waterfront. Residents will enjoy unsurpassed views and state-of-the-art amenities including a Residents Club with two resort-style pools and lap pool, a fitness center and yoga/Pilates Studio, and more, as well as dedicated boats slips and the adjacent full-service Old Port Cove Marina. The Encore Tower residences feature 2 masterfully-designed floorplans ranging from 2,315 to 2,913 square feet with expansive great rooms, gourmet kitchens with large social islands, spacious open living and dining areas and large owner’s suites. Two expansive terraces extend the living space to offer spectacular western sunset and eastern sunrise views. The private elevator design creates through-views in both directions from each residence and optimizes security and privacy. For additional peace-of-mind residents enjoy secured elevator access with service to both residential parking and guest entry through Plaza Level lobbies and 24/7 security.
Things to know about North Palm Beach FL
North Palm Beach is an incorporated village in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Miami metropolitan area of South Florida. The village won an award from the National Association of Home Builders as best planned community of 1956. The North Palm Beach Country Club is home to a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. The population was 13,162 at the 2020 US census.
In 1954 for $5.5 million John D. MacArthur bought 2,600 acres (11 km2) of land in northern Palm Beach County that had been owned originally by Harry Seymour Kelsey and later by Sir Harry Oakes. The land included most of today's North Palm Beach as well as Lake Park, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach Shores. MacArthur then began developing what is now North Palm Beach, which sat on former mangrove swamps and farm land. The area was punctuated only by Monet Road and Johnson Dairy Road to the north and south and US 1 and Prosperity Farms Road to the east and west.
Full-scale development and incorporation as a village occurred nearly simultaneously in 1956, with extensive dredging creating waterfront cul-de-sacs, and the development of a new east-west artery, Lighthouse Drive, connecting Old Dixie Highway and the newly aligned US 1. US 1 was widened and became the main office and civic corridor. Sir Harry Oakes' castle-like home on US 1 became the clubhouse for the North Palm Beach Country Club, which is located on the village island surrounded by the Intracoastal Waterway reached by three bridges Lighthouse Drive bridge to the West, the Earmon River bridge to the south, and the Parker drawbridge to the north.
In 1960–1961, North Palm Beach elected Walter E. Thomas, Jr. as its fourth Mayor. Walter and his wife Jackie and four children (Ted, Larry, Jim, and Pam) were the 55th family to move into the Village, arriving in 1957.
Lake Park West Road was also extended from Old Dixie Highway to US 1 and was renamed Northlake Boulevard, becoming the village's main commercial corridor.
The North Palm Beach Country Club is publicly owned by the Village of North Palm Beach and is open to the general public seven days a week. It first opened in 1963. The aging original structure was demolished in 2018 and a new clubhouse was built in its place in 2019.
North Palm Beach is located at 26°49′06″N 80°03′49″W / 26.818239°N 80.063714°W / 26.818239; -80.063714.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 5.8 square miles (15 km2), of which 3.6 square miles (9.3 km2) is land and 2.2 square miles (5.7 km2) (38.62%) is water.
As of the 2020 United States census, there were 13,162 people, 6,232 households, and 3,426 families residing in the village.
As of the 2010 United States census, there were 12,015 people, 6,025 households, and 3,186 families residing in the village.
In 2000, 15.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.1% were married couples living together, 6.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 47.9% were non-families. 39.2% of all households were made up of individuals, and 18.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.97 and the average family size was 2.63.
As of the census of 2000, there were 12,064 people, 6,196 households, and 3,327 families residing in the village. The population density was 1,308.4/km2 (3,388.0/mi²). There were 7,325 housing units at an average density of 794.4/km2 (2,057.1/mi²). The racial makeup of the village was 96.22% White (93.4% were Non-Hispanic White), 0.93% African American, 0.09% Native American, 1.22% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.50% from other races, and 1.02% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.53% of the population.
As of 2000, there were 6,196 households out of which 15.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.4% were married couples living together, 6.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 46.3% were non-families. 39.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.95 and the average family size was 2.58.
In 2000, the village the population was spread out with 14.3% under the age of 18, 3.9% from 18 to 24, 24.2% from 25 to 44, 26.8% from 45 to 64, and 30.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 50 years. For every 100 females there were 94.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 92.1 males.
In 2000, the median income for a household in the village was $53,163, and the median income for a family was $69,104. Males had a median income of $41,709 versus $32,080 for females. The per capita income for the village was $39,564. About 1.3% of families and 3.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 0.9% of those under age 18 and 4.3% of those age 65 or over.
As of 2000, speakers of English as a first language accounted for 92.78% of all residents, while Spanish consisted of 3.91%, French was at 1.32%, German made up 0.92%, Italian 0.66%, and Greek was the mother tongue of 0.39% of the population.
The North Palm Beach Library services the village. The village library opened on Saturday, October 4, 1969, at 303 Anchorage Drive. The North Palm Beach Public Library provides programs throughout the year including; story-time, author lectures, genealogy group meetings, book club discussions and other special events.